Friday, January 30, 2009

5 Things Tag

Carolyn tagged me.

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1 - Experiencing my first winter in Star Valley
2- Starting testing on Bailey
3- Substitute teaching
4- Renting a little house
5- Driving my Blazer

5 things on my t0-d0 list for today:
1- Get a massage
2- Not strangle Beau :)
3- Cook dinner
4- Sew on my humanitarian quilt
5- Cuddle with my husband

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1- Pay off my house
2- Buy Clay a '72 Chev. all remodeled and mint
3- Upgrade my Yukon
4- College funds for my kids
5- Finish the remodel on my house

5 places I have lived
1- Highland
2- Ephraim
3- Lehi
4- Star Valley
5- That's it :)

5 jobs I have had
1- Home Health Nurse
2- Waitress
3 - 6th grade teacher
4 - Substitute teacher
5 - Mom

5 things I will be doing in 5 years
1- Watching Bailey in Special Olympic Events
2- Watching Beau wrestle
3- Still working on the house (I don't think that million is coming anytime soon)
4- Going to my 20 year class reunion
5- Raising my family (more children??)

5 people that I tag
1- Melissa
2- Amy Carter
3- Amy Chase
4- Brandy
5- Joanie (Clay knows you, but I don't)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I took you up on your tag.

Jense Family said...

Good luck with not strangling Beau. It is good to know I am not the only one who feels like that sometimes.

Joanie said...

Camille teaches at Saratoga Springs (on Redwood Road just before it starts to curve around the lake). It is a new school (about 3-4 years old)this is her 3rd year there as she did her student teaching and an long term sub there in 2007. That area is growing like crazy. They are opening a new school further south as well.