Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another Tooth



Bailey's second bottom tooth has been loose for a few weeks. Tonight when I was brushing her teeth I decided that it was ready to come out. A few little wiggles, and that was all it took. I was so excited to have the actual tooth this time (last time I think she swallowed it). While I was taking pictures, Beau decided to do exactly what I told him not to do, he went and took the tooth. To make a long story short, he lost the tooth, and mom got very mad. After dad got Beau to bed (mom was a little too angry) I found the tooth amongst the cheerios in the carpet. Beau will be so relieved that the Tooth Fairy was able to come, and that mom has cooled down. I still can't believe that my little girl is growing up.


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Too cute! I'm glad you found the tooth.

Joanie said...

What a darling family! thanks for stopping by my blog.

Natalie said...

What a cutie she is. 2 teeth already, wow she is on a roll. My McKade just turned 6 and not a loose tooth is sight. Sounds like your little Beu is always keeping you on your toes.

I liked your story about how I am not the only slacker mom. We moms try to multi task way to much and sometimes all the ends don't meet up at the end of the day! Oh well at least there is always tomorrow.

Hope you are doing well and handling all that snow up your way!