Friday, February 6, 2009

The Beanstalk

Beau watched a show on T.V. that had Jack and the Beanstalk. He has been talking all day about magic beans and wanting to plant some. He told me that his magic beans would grow the biggest beanstalk ever. I asked him what he was going to do with his beanstalk. He told me that he was going to climb up to the sky and see his grandma. I questioned him "Grandma?". He said yeah, you know my grandma that died. Isn't that so cute!! I have told him that his Grandma Jense got sick and died. I tried to explain to him about Heaven and Jesus, the best I could come up with was that Jesus lived in Heaven up in the sky and Grandma was up there with Jesus. I guess he really does listen to me. I told Beau that when his magic beans grew that big, I would like to go with him to see grandma.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

What a sweet little story. It's amazing how much kids that age pick up and understand. I'm sure your mom would love to meet Beau too.