Monday, January 19, 2009

Great Weekend

We had such a great time in Logan Saturday. We were able to meet Chaser and her family for lunch. We went to a wonderful sandwich place, and some how managed to enjoy ourselves with 5 kids. After we ate we drove over to Nibley to see the Howsers (Clay lived with them in California on his mission). Their house is like a museum, I can't even begin to describe all the vintage collections they have. We brought Chase and her family with us to get a peek. I didn't know if we were going to get Jeff out of the gun room. Clay stayed at the Howser's to help out with some things and I took off to go shopping with Chase. We left Beau with Jeff, who having 3 daughters, wasn't quite sure what to do with a boy. We had a great time and spent more money than we were suppose to - oops. While I was at the Distribution Center, I ran into a roommate that I haven't seen for over 10 years! After shopping I went back to pick up Clay and had pizza with the Howser's. Just as we were getting ready to leave, Clay mentioned that he wouldn't mind finding a certain type of gun. Of course Ray had one to sell him, so we left with a new rifle.

The day was so sunny and nice and the kids were actually well behaved. It was so nice to have time with my family and see good friends, even though the trip ended up costing a whole lot more than planned:)

1 comments:

Amy said...

Count your blessings that Clay only left with one gun!!! Now I know not to bring Jeff back there or he might be inspired to stock up, too!