Monday, July 7, 2008

Skinner Family

My dear friend Chase has been bugging me about this blogging thing forever, so I finally have given in. I don't think my life is that eventful to really blog anything, but I will give it my best attempt. I have been married to my sweetie for almost 8 years now. After living in Lehi for a few years, we decided we wanted a little more simple life, so we moved to Star Valley, Wyoming. We have been blessed with two beautiful children, Bailey 5, and Beau who will be 3 this month. Clay works as a lineman for the power company and loves his job. I retired from teaching when I had Bailey and love staying home with the kids. We bought a "fixer upper" house almost 4 years ago and have spent a lot of time together making it our home. We love Star Valley, it is such a beautiful place to raise a family, yet close enough that I can visit home whenever I want.

2 comments:

Jense Family said...

What a cute family!

Esther Ogden said...

Wow, that looks amazing! I remember doing work inside painting this and that and putting the wood up on those super high ceilings! We sure love and miss you guys! =)