Monday, July 7, 2008

Bailey

Bailey is my "special" angel. When she was a baby we noticed that she had low muscle tone and didn't reach physical milestones at the expected time. By 10 months, I knew something was wrong. I took her to the pediatrician and he couldn't seem to find much wrong, she looked and behaved so normal. A month later she still wasn't even sitting up, so we began the long process of testing. We have ran every test you could think of over the last 4 years, and all of them have come back normal. To this day she is still undiagnosed. Bailey has come a long way though, she sat up at 1, bunny hopped at 2, crawled at 3 and walked at 4. Bailey was on a bottle until she was 2 and now can eat anything with my help. She is now starting to talk and has quite a few words. She will be going to kindergarten this fall and I am thrilled. She thrives around her peers and seems to make great progress when she in a learning environment with others her age. The school system is amazing and will see to her every need. I expect great things from my sweet little girl.


0 comments: