Monday, July 7, 2008

Beau



Life was pretty calm before my "Little Clay" came along. Just this weekend I had one of Clay's cousins ask me "Do you ever wake up and think what in the hell did I do?". Beau has been a fun addition to our family. He is happy, loving, and has personality that just doesn't seem to end. His uncles love to tease him because he takes it in and comes back for more. Beau also has quite the imagination. One day he told me that a creature with a green shirt and long sleeves cut his hair (the creature happened to be me). He is very smart for his age, he counts in english and spanish, knows his ABC's, spells his name, knows his colors and shapes, and has a bigger vocabulary than I really want him to have. My little guy is tough, but definately has a soft spot for his mommy.

0 comments: