Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Beau!

Today was Beau's 3rd birthday (although he has told everyone that he is three for quite some time now). We started the day off by running to the store for some forgotten cupcake wrappers, then to Burger King for breakfast. Beau helped me make cupcakes with blue frosting which we took to the park and played with all the kids in the ward. After we came home from the park I slaved 2 hours making his Spider Man Cake that he has been taking about for months. We had all the grandma and grandpa's and the neighbors (Clay's cousin) over for dinner. Clay cooked up some awesome hamburgers with all the works. We finished off by destroying the cake I worked so hard on and homemade strawberry ice cream. It was a great birthday party and Beau got more presents than he knows what to do with. I love to make a big deal out of their birthday's each year and make it their special day.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute Pictures. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys!

Carter Family said...

Looks like Beau had a good birthday, and got spoiled like they all do on their birthdays. We wish we could have been their to celebrate with him.

Jense Family said...

Happy B-Day Beau! Looks like you got some great gifts and your spidey cake is way cool!

Amy said...

Wow Martha you are a champ at painting by numbers, I guess I will hire you for my next birthday cake decorating so I don't massacre another princess castle!

Natalie said...

What a fun day! You are quite the little cake decorator. Birthdays are always fun for the kids but oh soo tiring for the moms. He looks soo much like your family to me, but I don't know what your husbands family looks like, Hope you are doing well and life is going ok for you.