Saturday, March 27, 2010

Catching up

So I am not really good at this blogging thing :( Here are a few pictures that I have taken over the last few weeks.


My little girl is growing so fast! Everyday she seems to change a little. I love her great big smile to go along with her great big cheeks! Doesn't she just melt your heart!






We had the opportunity to buy Beau his own sled the other day, it wasn't really planned, but we decided to go for it. He and his cousin next door have had so much fun riding it around. I really haven't been to nervous about it either. Today we took it up to Grandma's house and let the kids ride and then roasted wieners. What a beautiful day we had!








My kids have been blessed to have wonderful great grandparents! They have a special relationship with each one. Both grandma greats are always doing such nice things for my children. Great Grandma Erickson knitted both my kids sweaters. She has been very ill lately and our thoughts and prayers have been with her. These sweaters will be keepsakes for my children to give to their children.




0 comments: