Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bailey's Birthday - The Cake

Every year I do a fun theme for the kids' birthday, and do a cake to go with it. Bailey is really into Elmo and Cookie Monster, I have already done Elmo, so this year it was Cookie Monster. This was probably the funnest cake I have done and Bailey loved it!



This year Bailey is also really into opening presents. The day of her party she kept trying to get to her present saying "I want, I want". When she finally got to open presents, she would get them halfway opened, see what was inside, then start squealing with excitement. Her favorite presents were a My Little Pony (Pinky Pie) and a Thomas the Train flashlight. It was so fun to see the fun and excitement on her cute face!

2 comments:

amy said...

I'm going to hire you as my kids' birthday cake/party coordinator, too cute! 'C' is for cookie it's good enough for me....

Melissa said...

Seriously, I can't believe you did that cake and you don't own some sort of catering/decorating business. I wish you could compare your cake with the train cake I made for Andy on his 2nd birthday. You'd have a good laugh.