Friday, March 5, 2010

Bailey's Birthday part 1

Bailey's birthday is on Saturday, so on Friday we celebrated with her friends at school. We started off with her friends in the special ed. room. I wish I would have had a video camera to capture Bailey's reaction when I got there. When Bailey first saw me and Reagan she screamed with excitement "The baby"!! Then she saw Beau with the balloons and she went absolutely crazy, screaming, jumping and running "A balloon"!!! All the kids were so excited to get a balloon and eat "cookie monster" cupcakes. Bailey's teachers in the special ed room gave her a toy hamster and a Diego chair, which she loved.

I made the girls matching skirts to wear.


Bailey loves her sister!



After lunch I went into Mrs. Beus' classroom to celebrate with her friends in there. I took goodie bags to share with all of Bailey's favorite things: pudding, balloons, candy bars and a little rattle toy. The kids had fun eating their treats and and blowing up their balloons. Bailey is so lucky to have good friends that are so kind to her!
Mrs. Beus did a little spotlight and gave Bailey a birthday crown.

0 comments: