Saturday, May 9, 2009

And then there was the sun!

We finally had a nice sunny day (after two weeks of rain, and yes, snow). We spent the whole day outside, mostly doing "kid" projects. Clay has been promising a sandbox for two years and today was the day the kids finally got it. Beau and Elle have spent hours in it already. Bailey on the other hand, only wants her "Choo Choo". The problem is, is that she takes off down the road and you can't catch her. So dad decided to fix her wagon, or should I say Choo Choo, and tied it to the trampoline. She gets so angry when she gets to the end of the rope, and can't get any further. At least she won't be getting hit by a car. Later in the afternoon dad took us all out for ice cream, so much for eating dinner :)
It was so nice to be able to spend the day together outside. What a blessing it is to be a wife and mother to this sweet little family. My Heavenly Father has blessed me with so much, I am truly grateful for all I have.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

That choo choo thing is hilarious. How great to have one's own sandbox in the yard and not have to travel to the park! I'm jealous. Maybe someday for us. Happy Mother's Day! I still have that gift for you. I'm going to get to sending it this week. Forgive me the slowness.