Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sock Head

Tonight I decided to try something new with Bailey's hair. I love putting curls in Bailey's hair, but it takes so much time. I have tried curlers, but she won't leave them in. I have seen people tie socks, or rags, in their kids' hair to get curls, so I decided to give it a try. Bailey was very cooperative, she didn't even try to yank them out. We will see if it works, or if they even stay in all night. She sure looked cute with just the socks in though.

I will have to post the results tomorrow.

3 comments:

Joanie said...

Darling photo with the socks in her hair. Sweetie girl...

Tricia said...

This is how Brandy always used to get curls in her hair. It reminded me of her as soon as I saw it.

Jense Family said...

Like Tricia said I have done that for years. Its the easiest and fastest way to get great curls.