Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween!! I usually plan our costumes way in advance. Beau just knew that Iron Man was the only costume he was interested in. Since this was the first year I had two cute little girls to dress up, I decided to match them. Bailey is crazy about Mickey Mouse, and since we are going to go visit him in a few weeks, I thought Minnie would be the perfect costume for my girls. I couldn't decide what I wanted to be, so I just threw together a pirate costume. Take note that you don't see Clay in any pictures, he is a Halloween "Bahumbug"! He did help Beau carve his pumpkin though :)









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nossa, que pernona esta em!!Muito legal suas fotos

Marshall Lynch said...

wow very nice mickey mouse costume.i really like it.
Edina MN Realty|Minnesota Real Estate

Kori C said...

Jessica Malungahu told me about your blog because I have a two year old daughter with special needs similar to your daughter. I just wanted to touch bases with you and see what you guys have been able to learn along the way. If you could email me I would be so grateful! kori.crookston@gmail.com Thanks!!

Unknown said...

I like your photos tooo much.
Visit my blog about mobile news and technology.
http://rihabstuff.blogspot.com/