Friday, September 10, 2010

So far behind!!

I have not posted in 2 months! I have put some of the pictures from the last two months on FaceBook, but I haven't taken the time to share them on my blog. Here is a quick run down of what we have been doing.



We took the boat out a lot this summer. All the kids really love it! Bailey got a new life jacket, so she can swim all by herself!





Beau turned 5. He wanted a Hot Wheels cake and got a new bike.




Reagan turned 7 months old and Clay and I celebrated out 10th anniversary on the same day. We were all excited to see Reagan start to sit up!



Bailey started 1st grade and Beau started his second year of Joy School.





We went on quite a few camping trips. We finished up with the Erickson reunion. Everyone looks forward to this over Labor Day Weekend. Beau and Bailey rode their bikes and had many Ranger rides. The camp rule is, if you take the Ranger, you take Bailey :)

Reagan just turned 8 months. I can't believe how quickly time flies by!! She can now stand up to something for a few minutes. She is getting so big, we have really enjoyed having this happy little girl in our family!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

You are so brave to do all that camping with a baby. I've done it so many times and just took a break this summer. Cute pictures of everyone. You have such a darling family. I totally want to camp next summer. We should correlate and go somewhere together.