Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Play Ball!

We signed Beau up to play T-Ball this summer. He has been so excited about it. We were getting ready to go to his first practice and he told me "I am going to be a STAR!! Someday Dad is going to watch me on T.V. and say that is my Son." Tonight was his first game - if you want to see funny, go to a T-Ball game :) As they were getting ready to bat, his coach called for Beau and told him to make sure he didn't swing the bat until he was given the okay (he is a little crazy with the bat). He did a great job at bat, but out field was a different story. He did get a few balls and attempted to throw them to first base. He had a great time playing, when he was done, he told me "I didn't let you down Mom". I am so excited to start watching my little boy grow up and become a "STAR"!!





3 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are so precious! We're only getting started I'm afraid. Say goodbye to your Saturdays :).

Tricia said...

How fun!! He has the greatest personality. I love hearing what he has to say.

*A Little Bit Of Brown Suga* said...

Oh my gosh that is too cute! "someday I'm going to be a star!" I love little kids and their optimism.