Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my Mom's birthday, she would have been 62. All day I have wished that I could just pick up the phone and talk to her. I miss her everyday, she was my best friend. I decided what better way to remember her than to post pictures of my sweet baby that bears her name. I love to think about my Mom kissing her in heaven and sending her down to me. I love you both!

















Of course I need to throw in pictures of my other two kids too. My Mom loved her grandkids so much, they were her whole world. I know that she watches over them, and on special occasions, she gets to be with them. We all love and miss you mom!















6 comments:

Melissa said...

oh my gosh...I love the white dress! Your kids are adorable. I hear you and understand on all your thoughts. I feel the same about my mom.

Harris Family said...

I love those pictures! Your kids are beautiful! I can't believe how much Raegan has changed since she was born. I love her smile! I'm so sorry about your mom. I know she is watching over your sweet little family.

Tricia said...

She is so cute, as are the other children in the family.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.