Saturday, December 12, 2009

Must be Santa

Today Santa was at one of our stores in town. I made sure to leave home twenty minutes early, in hopes to get a good place in line. To my suprise, no one was there!! Our lucky day, Beau was the very first person to sit on Santa's lap. Santa knew he was a Skinner kid, he knew his grandparents, and he knew his daddy was Clay (we really live in a small little valley). Beau asked for a remote control car and for Bailey a live Elmo that is her size. Bailey wasn't as excited as Beau was, but she was happy to sit on Santa's lap. Now I can check another think on my Christmas "to do" list.

3 comments:

amy said...

So cute, I haven't braved the lines for Santa's lap in years since Morgan would always freak out and not do it after waiting an hour in line!

Joanie said...

I love Bailey's adorable new haircut! Such cute kids!

Jense Family said...

How Fun!! Happy Holidays Skinner Family!!!