Monday, November 2, 2009

HaLloWEen

Now that I have some what recovered, I thought I better get a few pictures put on. The weekend went so fast, I didn't even get time to take as many pictures as I would have liked.


Dash was the perfect costume for Beau! He had to show everyone how fast he could run. I have been using this idea to get him to do jobs around the house, works like a charm. He had a fun party at Joy School on Thursday, went to Bailey's school party and Trunk or Treating on Friday, then trick-or-treated around the neighborhood on Saturday. Candy, Candy, Candy!!
Bailey was so adorable in this poodle skirt. I had a friend help me sew this - it is a good think too because I bought a misses size pattern, so it had to be cut WAY down. She stayed home with me on Halloween night. Bailey spent most of the night looking out the window for kids. When we had some come to the door, Bailey held out the treat bowl for them. She was not quite sure what was going on, but she liked it.





2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute, cute costumes. You are so much better than me. We went to Walmart the day before Halloween and ended up with leftovers. Andy really wanted tobe Spider Man but ended up as that weird Ninja. Oh well.

Brenda said...

Let me say you have an awesome family and the fact that you take time to write a little about the experiences you have together as a family is great. Imagine when your kids grow up and look at all this. Memories, family, special moments; all that is best in life.
Congrats on your blog