Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Beau!

Okay, Beau's birthday was a week ago, but I have been too busy to post. Bailey has, yet again, took off half of the keys on the laptop, so I will keep this post mostly to pictures.

Here he is with his pirate cake. It didn't turn out quite the way I wanted, but after 3 hours, it was good enough!



He had to have a pinata - this sucker was indestructible! Bailey took one swing, then threw the bat and was done.






Of course he cleaned up on presents!




Here is the birthday crew. Of course Elle and Emma came, but this year their cousins were in town, so we had a fun party with all the kids!


I had to put this picture of cute little Brock on, Bailey thinks that every baby is named Brock now :)


This is just a cake that I made for Clay's Aunt this week - nothing to do with Beau's Birthday.

4 comments:

Carter Family said...

FUN!! Happy Birthday Beau and Jeralyn!!

amy said...

Were going for the pirate/octopus look? ;) J/K it looks great, especially your Steelers cake. I will book you ahead of time for all my spring birthdays coming up that I will need cakes for!

Tricia said...

We need to get together.

Anonymous said...

Awesome cakes like always!