Thursday, March 26, 2009

Best Friends

This is the conversation that Beau and I had yesterday - I had to write it down so I would always remeber it.

Mom - "Did you have fun playing with Elle?"


Beau - "Yeah! She is my best friend."


Mom - "I thought we were best friends?"


Beau - "No, but Bailey could be your best friend."


Mom - "Okay.... You know, I like to give treats to MY best friend."


Beau - "Well.....You could be my cousin!"






Here is a picture of Beau and his best friend Elle (who happens to be his cousin that lives next door).





4 comments:

Joanie said...

Ha ha ha ha... this is to cute. Love that you saved this.

Tricia said...

Cute!!! We need to get together.

Joanie said...

I would love to see you all. I'm returning home on Sat 3/28. I'm sending a facebook message with my phone #

Natalie said...

TO CUTE! So fun that we can write these things down to ALWAYS remember!