Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bailey is Growing up!

Today we were getting ready to eat dinner when I noticed that Bailey was missing a bottom tooth! I really started freaking out, thinking that she chipped it or something. My neighbor was here and assured me that this was the age kids start loosing teeth. I just couldn't believe that my little girl was old enough, and very unprepared for this step of childhood. I couldn't ever find the tooth. Earlier I had given Bailey a carrot to eat, I think that is when she lost it and probably swallowed it. I told Beau that the Tooth Fairy would still come. I didn't even know she had a loose tooth! My little girl is growing up.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow she is growing up, Morgan hasn't even lost a tooth yet even though her friends all have (late bloomer like myself) even though she's been wiggling them saying they are loose for the last 6 months! Hope she doesn't have to use socks in high school if you catch my drift!!!

Esther Ogden said...

Oh, how I love that little girl! =)