Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mummies



So, Clay has been hunting and I have been home alone with the kids. The evenings seem to drag on forever, so tonight I decided to try and entertain the kids a little. Beau helped me make these 'Mummy Dogs". I didn't have any olives for eyes, so I stuck some raisens in. They turned out cute and Beau was really excited about them. But the end results weren't so great - Bailey wouldn't touch them and Beau picked off the bun and just ate the dog. Oh well, A+ for effort and thank goodness for Mac and Cheese!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeralyn-
Those turned out super cute, good job!

The Ericksons said...

my mom alwaya called them plain old pigs in a blanket, how creative to turn them into mummies.Oh I to have been a hunting widow I'll be glad when the season is over!